Do you enjoy challenging work in a dedicated and close-knit technical environment? Do you like working with different technologies and a variety of projects? Consider applying with Footprints, Inc!
Footprints, Inc. is looking for two full-time programmers/software developers to join our development team.
- Full-Time Software Developer with emphasis on C#/.NET web development (Murray UT or Logan UT)
- Full-Time Software Developer with emphasis on 4D & general programming (Murray UT or Logan UT)
Paid part-time internships will also be considered.
Footprints is a small software development consultancy firm. We develop and support custom information systems for our clients, who rely on our custom solutions to operate key areas of their business. At Footprints, you can help solve a wide variety of real-world business problems, contributing in ways that will be directly appreciated by our customers. We are a close-knit team all working on multiple projects, and have been doing such work for over 30 years, adapting with evolutions in technology, all to help our customers succeed in their businesses.
All software developers at Footprints take on multiple, varying tasks depending on the various projects they are contributing to. Over the course of time, a Footprints software developer contributes to our clients' custom information systems projects with activities such as:
- web application development
- relational database design and development
- user interface design
- back end services design and development
- 4D programming and development
- new projects, new features to existing projects
- enhancements & revisions
- bug fixes
- programming to assist customer support needs
- occasional direct customer support, usually remote
- technical documentation
- mobile front end development
- code that communicates clearly with others
- thorough unit testing of your work
- QA testing
- on either Mac or Windows platforms
- using a variety of client devices
The successful Footprints candidate will have a penchant for programming and:
- familiarity with C# development
- an understanding of and experience in Relational Database Design & Development
- demonstrable programming skills and experience (web or application) in multiple platforms
- an ability to learn new programming platforms (we will train you in 4D development)
- must have US Citizenship
- ability to communicate clearly
- continuously learn and build on what has been learned
- knowing when to ask for help with a sticky problem
We offer competitive compensation, including health care coverage plan, retirement plan, profit sharing and more. We believe in working to live, not living for work.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Send Footprints your resume with qualifications, experience and employment history.